2782 Dallas HWY SW, Marietta, Georgia 30064GET DIRECTIONS
When residents and guests walk into our Marietta, Georgia, community, they immediately feel welcome and at home. Supportive services, enjoyable spaces, and genuine care combine to create an environment where residents truly live where they are loved.
Brickmont of West Cobb is located directly off of Dallas Highway west of Marietta, near shopping, dining, and other attractions like Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, Lost Mountain Park, and the West Cobb VA Medical Clinic.
Senior Care Services in Marietta, GA
Assisted living services at Brickmont of West Cobb offer a comfortable and supportive environment that encourages connection, engagement, growth, and independence. Our round-the-clock support services make this all possible and easy.
Our Silver Linings Memory Care program at Brickmont of West Cobb uses specialized programming and an intentional environment to support those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias in the Marietta, Georgia, area.
Explore The Community
Brickmont of West Cobb is intentionally designed to promote physical activity, socialization, leisure, and relaxation. Our Marietta, Georgia, community features welcoming common areas, convenient services, and other beneficial features, including:
- Beautiful Main Dining Room with Fireplace
- Snacks and Beverage Selections Offered All-Day in our Café
- Private Dining Room for Entertaining Guests
- Theater Room with Frequent Showings
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Activity Room with Full Kitchen
- Full-Service Salon and Barbershop
- Outside Patio Areas, Gardens, and Walking Paths
- Onsite Therapy Room for Doctors and Therapists
- Near Attractions such as Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, The Cherokee Garden at Green Meadow Preserve, West Cobb VA Medical Clinic, and Shops, Pharmacies, and Restaurants
- Under 30 Miles from Downtown Atlanta
COMFORTABLE & SAFE APARTMENTS
At Brickmont of West Cobb, we offer private apartments for our residents to relax, socialize, and call home. These beautiful and spacious apartments include features that add style like granite countertops and conveniences like keyless entry. Our senior living apartments in Marietta, Georgia, also feature:
- Ten Foot Ceilings
- Walk-In Closets
- Personal Thermostat Systems
- Kitchenette with Granite Countertops
- Full-Size Refrigerator and Microwave
- Separate Living and Sleeping Areas
- Hardwood Floors and Carpeting
- Handicap Accessible Bathrooms with Pull-Down Shower Seats
- Emergency Pull-Cords
- Keyless Entry with Electronic Door Locks
- Emergency Power Outlet with Access to a Generator
ACTIVITIES AT BRICKMONT OF WEST COBB
Brickmont of West Cobb in Marietta, Georgia, offers engaging and diverse activities designed to connect residents, stimulate cognitive function, and promote physical wellness.
Fresh, chef-prepared menu items served in a restaurant-style settingVIEW SAMPLE MENU
ASSISTED LIVING ACTIVITIES
Explore our diverse calendar of social, educational, and cultural opportunitiesVIEW CALENDAR
MEMORY CARE ACTIVITIES
A full calendar of social, educational, and engaging opportunities designed to stimulate cognitive function and abilitiesVIEW CALENDAR