Brickmont of Roswell
Opening Summer 2022
At Brickmont of Roswell, our mission is to provide care and enrichment for each of our residents. We believe that seniors should be honored for their past, empowered to thrive in the present, and supported and cared for every day. We invite you and your family to discover all the ways Brickmont of Roswell stands apart for exceptional senior living!
Our Roswell, Georgia, community is located directly off Holcomb Bridge Road and conveniently situated near Vickery Creek Falls, Dunwoody Country Club, and the Chattahoochee Nature Center.
SENIOR CARE SERVICES IN ROSWELL, GA
Our residents at Brickmont of Roswell enjoy our beautiful community while engaging in social events and stimulating activities. With a dedicated arts and crafts studio, elegant dining venue, and full-service salon and barbershop, there is always something new and exciting for the enjoyment of our residents.
COMMUNITY SPACES & BENEFITS
At Brickmont of Roswell, we understand that social interaction and engagement is essential to physical and mental health, which is why we specially designed our community to promote social interaction and build relationships.
Our Roswell, Georgia, community features outstanding services and amenities, including:
- Beautiful Main Dining Room with Fireplace
- All-Day Café Offering Healthy Snacks and Drinks
- Private Dining Room for Entertaining Guests
- Theater Room with Frequent Showings
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Activity Room with Full Kitchen
- Full-Service Salon and Barbershop
- Outside Patio Areas, Gardens, and Walking Paths
- Onsite Therapy Room for Doctors and Therapists
- Nearby attractions such as Horseshoe Bend Country Club, Dunwoody Nature Center, and the Chattahoochee River
- Just over 20 miles from Downtown Atlanta
SPACIOUS AND COMFORTABLE PRIVATE APARTMENT HOMES
At Brickmont of Roswell, our one- and two-bedroom apartment homes are built with floor plans designed to maximize ease and comfort. With 10-foot ceilings, walk-in closets, and personal thermostats, each apartment home is made to meet the specific needs of our residents. Other benefits include:
- Kitchenette with Granite Countertops
- Full-Size Refrigerator and Microwave
- Separate Living and Sleeping Areas
- Hardwood Floors and Carpeting
- Handicap Accessible Bathrooms with Pull-Down Shower Seats
- Emergency Pull-Cords
- Keyless Entry with electronic Door Locks
- Emergency Power Outlet with Access to a Generator