Your health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us! Our dedicated and joyful team, strive to provide outstanding care and service that not only exceed your expectations, but also makes a difference in the enjoyment and quality of your life.
Our expert Assisted Living Services are designed to meet your personal needs such as assistance with dressing, bathing, personal grooming and medication management, in the privacy of your own apartment. Our care services are flexible, and can be added at any time, including temporary support services.
At Brickmont Assisted Living, you will receive the conveniences and amenities you want along with the specialized services you need, allowing you the freedom to maintain your independence and a full, enriching lifestyle.
Our Assisted Living License Allows for More Care!
Brickmont is a licensed Assisted Living community, and we provide extensive care and support beyond what is allowed in a Personal Care home.
You will enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we will be right here when you need us as we are able to accommodate most any care requirements, should the need arise.
Our personalized care plans are designed to meet your unique and changing needs. And because we tailor our Assisted Living services to the individual, you get precisely the help you want, when you need it. We can provide assistance or full support in the following areas:
- Bathing / Showering
- Personal grooming
- Medication management
- Escorts to and from activities and dining
- Transfer from wheelchair
- Continence management and care
- Special Diets
- Ostomy Care
- Cognitive support
- Health maintenance
- Care coordination
- Communication with physicians and family
Your Monthly Base Package Includes
- Specialized care staff on-site 24 hours/day
- Nurse on-site 7 days/week
- Full service dining with 3 main meals, plus a variety of snacks and beverages provided each day
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Daily room tidying, bed-making, bathroom sanitizing and trash removal
- Reminders and cueing throughout the day
- Specialized Memory Care programs and activities
- Utilities (except cable and telephone)
- Wireless Internet access
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Apartment maintenance
- Emergency call system in apartment
Schedule a tour and get started today! $
Exceptional Apartment Design
Choose from one and two-bedroom apartments that provide ample space for relaxing or visiting with guests. You will love your thoughtfully designed apartment, featuring:
- 10-foot ceilings
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Kitchenette with granite counter-tops
- Full-size refrigerator and microwave
- Walk-in closets hardwood floors and carpeting
- Handicap accessible bathrooms with pull-down shower seats
- Emergency pull-cords
- Individual thermostat controls
- Keyless entry with electronic door locks
- Emergency power outlet with access to generator
Spaces for Real Living
Social relationships are the cornerstone of happiness and well-being at any age, so we’ve designed living spaces that encourage engagement, in both groups and one-on-on interactions. Brickmont features several comfortable common areas and services, which we know you will enjoy.
- Comfortable living rooms and sitting areas throughout the community
- Beautiful main dining room with fireplace
- Café for all-day snacks and beverage selections
- Private dining room for entertaining family and guests
- Theater room with frequent showings
- Arts and crafts studio
- Activity room with full kitchen
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Outside patio areas, gardens, and walking paths
- On-site therapy room with space for outside doctors and other service providers
Safety is of the utmost importance for our residents with memory loss. To ensure our residents are kept safe, we require staff-assisted entry/exit to our community after business hours and at all times in our Memory Care unit. Additionally, we have implemented a sign-in/sign-out system, identifying all visitors and credentialed providers.
- Emergency call systems that ring to staff iPhones for immediate response
- One point of entry/exit
- Sign-in/sign-out system that provides identification for all visitors and credentials for service providers
- Staff assisted entry/exit to Memory Care
- Staff assisted entry/exit to community after business hours
- Night lights in apartments
- Secure interior courtyard with safe return access to the community
- Emergency phone lines in elevator and in stairwells
- Ability to age in place and evacuate to point of safety without using stairs
- Advanced quality air filtration system that filter dust and allergens and reduces the spread of airborne illnesses
- Smoke-free environment
Dining At Brickmont
We know that beyond care, delicious (and nutritious) food is our residents’ top priority, so we strive to create a delightful dining experience every day.
Our delicious menus offer a variety of items incorporating regional, seasonal, and classic favorites that are based on our residents’ personal tastes. Nearly everything is homemade using fresh ingredients, and we present it all with friendly restaurant-style service. We work closely with residents and a registered dietitian to ensure our menus are healthy, well balanced, and delicious. We are also able to accommodate most special dietary requirements.
Our Residents enjoy: Three delicious & healthy meals, daily ♦ Restaurant-style dining ♦ A variety of snacks & beverages available at the café ♦ A flexible dining schedule ♦ Food appreciation & education classes ♦ Resident recipe contests ♦ An active Dining Committee ♦ Special events & theme nights ♦ Special dietary accommodations
Live Life to the Fullest
Life Enrichment activities are the heart of our memory care program and we offer an array of engaging choices that are designed to accommodate all ability levels and managed simultaneously throughout the day. While one group may be playing card games, another group may participate in a sing-along or simple tactile exercises like rolling dough or planting flowers.
The key to success is keeping the days fluid and our resident’s routines flexible so they have the opportunity to enjoy wonderful moments and positive experiences throughout their day.
We have invested in the latest technology to ensure you receive accurate, timely, person-centered care… allowing our team to spend more time with you, focusing on the little things that matter a lot.
Specialized iPad applications allow our staff to have the information needed to provide outstanding care and service, literally at their fingertips. The hand-held devices offer:
- Instant access to accurate and up-to-date care plans
- On-the-spot documentation
- Immediate communication with the Licensed Nurse and other members of the team
- Important prompts and reminders regarding your specific care needs
- Temporary illness and ongoing wellness monitoring